THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF DON BOSCO DEVELOPMENT SOCIETY – CALCUTTA (DBDOC), WWW.DBDOC.ORG OFFERS NON-SUBSTANTIAL PRODUCTS; AND IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE DONOR TO FULLY UNDERSTAND THE PRODUCT OFFERED / SUPPORT IS FOR A CAUSE BEFORE DONATING.
We make public our policy on refund and cancellation of donations received for the social cause on payment gateway as under:
- All complaints, grievances and disputes will be treated seriously, quickly and in a timely manner, having due regard to procedural fairness and confidentiality. All parties are required to participate in the dispute resolution process in good faith.
- Once received the donation for a special cause will not be refunded to the donor. No cancellation to be made. The donation will be used for the skill training of the underprivileged youth.
- All other donations made voluntarily by any donor and/or site visitors cannot be refunded if donor think the donation plans are not suitable, not of satisfactory nature and/or of no interest to them anymore changing their mind about the donation after it has been processed through our online donation portal. If you believe that there has been an error with your donation, you should notify us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so that we can resolve your query quickly.
- We agree to make the refund for all online transactions and credit card payments, in case a request is made within 30 days from the date of transaction for refund, by reversing the transaction through our bank or the payment service provider. The charges for the refund would be borne by us in case of wrong deductions or error transactions.
- Refund and cancellation request will not be entertained after 30 days under any circumstances from the date of receiving online donation through DBDOC website. Donation will be used to implement different development projects in the society. Refunding the donated amount to “Don Bosco Development Society – Calcutta” through online will not be possible.
- Donated amount will not be paid in cash.
- Immediate refund request after supporting/donating for the social cause simply because they did not receive sign-up information, username/password, activation email and confirmation mail and/or are unable to access further required information instantly is not possible. If any of these problems occur, they can raise a complaint and request for related information by emailing us at email@example.com and we will promptly respond back with the missing details within 7 days. In many cases, such problems occur due to spam filters in the email servers of donor.
DBDOC will issue refunds / cancellation only under the following conditions:
- Unauthorized payment made from a third party account without the knowledge of the account holder.
- If a donor duplicates an online donation for a single cause.
- If a donor does not receive any response to his request or complaint from us within 7 days after the request or complaint has been launched.